Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sy see this

3 posters

Go down

sy see this Empty sy see this

Post  LFSX Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:27 pm

the tricks or tips of elesis lire blablabla.
please change it away, so those section is not only talk abt tricks or tips,
those section can discuss abt the job or ask abt the job. examble ( job discussion) then only sticky the guide tips or watsoever.
and the question and answer section actually can just remove it. those thread can be classify as general discussion.
And make a Announcement Section. u can put watever annoucement, patch info, event, maintainence related things in that part.( no need to put in general discussion)

and last thing, make me the moderator. easy lol!
LFSX
LFSX
Proficient
Proficient

Back to top Go down

sy see this Empty Re: sy see this

Post  Syrupies Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:48 pm

LFSX wrote:the tricks or tips of elesis lire blablabla.
please change it away, so those section is not only talk abt tricks or tips,
those section can discuss abt the job or ask abt the job. examble ( job discussion) then only sticky the guide tips or watsoever.

Good idea, but i'll see to it tomorrow Smile

LFSX wrote:The question and answer section actually can just remove it. put in general discussion.
this isnt a big guild, no need so much section. and people can read easier without click here and there and able to concentrate on it.

The size of our guild does not have to determine the number of sections this forum has. The purpose of sections in forums are to categorise different types of possible threads that will be posted by members of the forum, so that you would know what you are clicking, therefore, your approach to these sections are more direct and you would know what you are approaching to.

For example: If i were to categorise your "About the Event artemis weapon" thread back into the "Coalesce General Discussion" Section, would the members, who do not know what the contents are, know that it's a question by looking at the title alone?

However, if i categorise your thread into the "Question & Answer" Section, the members would already know that threads in it are "Questions" and they are to provide an "Answer" to help the member who made the thread.

The "General Discussion" Section, the name of the section itself, means that it's very general and there's no exact term to it, almost any types of threads can be posted in it. This can make people to not find the thread they want to read and make more clicks than necessary.

In short, i do not feel that the number of section in this forum has to be proportionate to the size of the guild. The sections made in this forum are for organising purposes.

I'm glad to see you trying a suggestion like that though, thank you :X!
Syrupies
Syrupies
Able
Able

https://coalesce.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrupies Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:58 pm

LFSX wrote:
And make a Announcement Section. u can put watever annoucement, patch info, event, maintainence related things in that part.( no need to put in general discussion)

We do have a "little" small announcement messages made during the patching hours, for last Wednesday, if you do notice at somewhere around the top of the forum, the announcement message was: "GC Maintenance 10:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM"

That was an Announcement, but i'll only announce out the time due to space restraints.

As for the ( no need to put in general discussion), after i put the patch info about how long the maintenance is again (repetition of the announcement message), i do allow discussion of the patch in those threads. Therefore, it's already a discussion thread to begin with.

So, i do not feel for the need of an Announcement Section right now. Smile
Syrupies
Syrupies
Able
Able

Back to top Go down

Post  LFSX Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

take it easy, no need in so debate mode.

For example: If i were to categorise your "About the Event artemis weapon" thread back into the "Coalesce General Discussion" Section, would the members, who do not know what the contents are, know that it's a question by looking at the title alone?

However, if i categorise your thread into the "Question & Answer" Section, the members would already know that threads in it are "Questions" and they are to provide an "Answer" to help the member who made the thread.

i know what u mean, can also if u wan keep it that way.

In short, i do not feel that the number of section in this forum has to be proportionate to the size of the guild.
yeah true actually i edited the post, before u reply.

Besides, u can add a section "My name is..."
New to this forums? Tell everyone a little bit of yourself so we can know and understand you better!

so the newcomer at-least can start their 1st post by introducing, to start the roll balling for the 1st post on forum. like warm up. because, its encourage posting and a easy topic to start in this forum.

talk back to u more in gc~~
LFSX
LFSX
Proficient
Proficient

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrupies Mon 19 Dec 2011, 7:39 am

LFSX wrote:
Besides, u can add a section "My name is..."
New to this forums? Tell everyone a little bit of yourself so we can know and understand you better!

so the newcomer at-least can start their 1st post by introducing, to start the roll balling for the 1st post on forum. like warm up. because, its encourage posting and a easy topic to start in this forum.

Hmm... okay!

Syrupies
Syrupies
Able
Able

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronumeral Mon 19 Dec 2011, 10:13 am

LFSX wrote:
and last thing, make me the moderator. easy lol!

havoc

Pronumeral
Able
Able

Location : Ha! You looked, bet you started reading this and your gonna read it to the end. The end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum